Welcome

Welcome. This is the story of my journey to build a replica of a Sopwith Pup.
3/13/08 2:00

Not a very productive couple of weeks... I went home to England last weekend so didn't get anything done. Did, however, have a good talk with Kermit Weeks, who has a couple of Pups that he's sent away to have restored. He says the Pup is a very nice flying aeroplane and thinks I should shoot for a 80hp Le Rhone, says they are obtainable, and it's as solid an engine as the rotaries ever got. Spent a couple of hours this evening after work continuing to "set up shop" - finished building my wood bench, assembled my drill press and mounted the table router properly on a base. The shop is pretty much done now so I will aim to make progress on the wing ribs at the weekend and take some photos for the first time.

No comments: